Monday 20 May 2013

I Want...

I want someone who I can be myself around, no matter what. I want someone that can understand that I can become moody for no reason or that sometimes I will just start crying and that they will be there to let me cry on their shoulder and tell me everything is alright. I want someone that will let me wear there jacket even if it makes them cold, but just for them to know that I'm not cold should make them happy. I want someone that will hold my hand and hold me infornt of their friends and show me off as if I am his prized possession and that he won't change and try twant so mock or embarrass me infornt of his friends. I want someone that tells me they love me everyday and that they couldn't ask for anyone else in their lives. I want someone that would never judge me from my past and will make my future. I want someone that can accept the fact that I won't alwaystry to look my best but they can acceptme with my hair tied up. I want someone that will kiss my forhead. I want someone that won't disrespect me or treat me wrong. I want someone that I can rely on. I want someone Ican speak to about anything and everything and for themto not judge me. I want someone that will fight my corners for me when I get weak. I want someone to care for me. I want someone that will lay with me for hours and not speak a word, just accepting the silence. I want someone that will send cute late night messages. But most of all, I want you.

No comments:

Post a Comment