Saturday 28 April 2012

i love

I love your smile.
I love the way you say my name.
I love how my heart skips a beat every time I hear your voice.
I love your hugs.
I love the way they make me feel protected and safe.
I love that the moment I see you, becomes the best part of my day.
I love every second that I share with you.
I love that I walk really slowly when you're by my side.
I love that each time I'm with you, I feel this strong urge to hug you and never let you go.
I love out long conversations at night.
I love that you stay awake when I'm sad just to make me feel better.
I love that when I'm around you, I can't seem to stop saying "um".
I love when you tease me, altought I act like it offends me, I secretly never want you to stop.
I love that when I'm with you, I too afraid to look you in the eye, but when I do, I'm utterly speechless.
I love that you make me feel nervous each time I talk to you, I overthink everything I do, I underthink everything I do.
I love that I have the urge to play with your hair.
I love that I feel lucky that you actually want to talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment