Monday 16 April 2012

for you

I wish that I had
NEVER MET YOU.
Then there would be no need to impress you. No need to want you.
No need for loving you. No need for crying over you.
No need for heartbreaks. No need for pain or tears.
No need for forgotten promises. No need for rejected hugs.
No need for crying myself to sleep. No need for acting like you care.
No need, for everything you've done to make me feel like absolutely nothing.........................................................
 BUT.......
I'm glad I did meet you. Cause you were the only who always asked
me if anything was wrong. You were to one who loved me for me.
The one who cared when everyone else didn't. The one who listened.
The one who stayed up late just to talk about the randomest shit ever.
You were the one who I told secrets to. The one who taught me new things. 
The one who laughed at my bad jokes. The one who did thins, just for me.

Thank you so much for everything my ex boy. I should leave you.

You'll happier without me.
And because of you I know how to love and lose someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment